A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bonita Falkner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bonita Falkner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Falkner graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Falkner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Falkner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 7 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans