Dr. Bonita Gillard Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Bonita Gillard?

November 17th, 2014

Horrible unplesant experience, horrible Doctor and practice

Please read this review before going to the watchung pediatrics. I had the unfotunate pleasure of seeing Doctor Gillard she is very unprofessional rude and no bedside manners. I expressed these complaints to the office manager who acted like this was not true until i brought to her attention other complains both online and verbal from many concerned parents. Please be advised do not go to this office. they are all about numbers and money and forget they are to be compassionate and provide great care to our children. I am disgusted that they are still seeing children and are allowed to practice. Please do not go to this office.

September 4th, 2012

Dr. Gillard is in the wrong profession

My son is a patient at Watchung Pediatrics and one day with had the misfortune of being seen by Dr. Gillard. I have never encountered a pediatrician with such a rude and cold demeanor. She seemed to have a chip on her shoulder before she entered the room and as my son's checkup went on, it went from bad to worse. She seemed annoyed by any questions I asked and just seemed in a hurry to be done with the appointment. Very unprofessional and no bedside manner whatsoever. Is not a good fit within that practice because all of the other doctors and the nurse practitioner there are wonderful and go out of their way to make you feel like they care about your child.

August 20th, 2012

Awesome...

My kids went to Dr.Gillard for years. I love her and all of the dr.'s @Watchung Pediatrics. Since I relocated to Ga, I'm unable to find another MD like her. Dr. Gillard truly loves her patients and really cares.

April 27th, 2011

She is the only thing wrong with the Watchung Pediatric group and the only reason I think about leaving. She is rude, doesn't listen and seems like she has no interest in your childs well being. The few times I had to see her I was concerned that my child was not properly diagnosed.

May 18th, 2009

Very Disappointed

My son was seen by Dr. Gillard at the urgent care and she failed to diagnose my son accordingly. He was complaining of an ear ache and she said that he didn't have an ear infection. Never once did she ask how he was doing, where was the pain coming from, how does he feel. When she walked in the room she never introduced herself, I thought we were being seen by a nurse. My son had to stay in terrible pain all night until the next day when I brought him back to a different on call doctor and was told that he had a DOUBLE ear infection. That there was no possible way that it could've been missed. My concern about her how she conducts exams with her patients in times of need is very disturbing. I would not recommend Dr. Gillard to anyone.

March 17th, 2017