A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bonita Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bonita Jones is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bonita Jones, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Jones has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
- Modesto Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bonita Lyn Jones MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Bonita L. Jones practice?
- Dr. Bonita Jones has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bonita Jones practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Saint Joseph, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Benton Harbor, MI.
See Saint Joseph Obstetricians & Gynecologists.