Dr. Bonni Roberts Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bonni Roberts?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Bonni Roberts?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 18th, 2016

Excellent and Trustworthy

I am an extremely developed pro bodybuilder who is particular and choosey when it comes to medical care. I am very well in tune with my own body and having put a great deal of blood sweat and years into its development, I will not revisit or even cooperate with any professional I cannot trust. Dr. Roberts is an awesome doctor. She is very intelligent and sharp witted and I would place a great deal of stock in anything she ever said to me. I think it is amazing some of the extraordinary people you can find in least expected places - if she knew how good she really is, I probably could never afford her. She is by far my first and preferred choice for any care I might ever require. If this woman is not your doctor, you are (at best) probably being seen by her lesser. It is as simple as that.

May 9th, 2015

pleasant & efficient

January 7th, 2015

Excellent PCP!

I have been going to see Bonni Roberts as my PCP (that’s Primary Care Physician for those of you that don’t know) for about four years now. I have absolutely no complaints. She is professional, to the point and she listens and makes sure YOU are hearing what she has said to you. The office staff is courteous and professional too. There is never an issue with appointments as they will try to make every effort to accommodate my needs for a late-in-the-day appointment. They have also seen me, and my son, on an emergency basis with no issues. If you want the straight facts, the truth and the reality of your problem then Dr. Roberts is great. If you want to hear only what YOU want to hear; if you want to be coddled, mislead or just generally misguided, don’t go here. They are one of the good ones and will get you taken care of in good order!

August 24th, 2014

I am a health care provider myself and found Bonni to have a horrible bedside manner and she was very judgmental. Lack of respect for patients/family. Chose 1 star for overall rating only because choosing < 1 star was not possible.

June 29th, 2016