A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bonnie Hopper Armour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bonnie Hopper Armour is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bonnie Hopper Armour, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopper Armour graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hopper Armour has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Alabama
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bonnie Hopper Armour MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bonnie Hopper Armour practice?
- Dr. Bonnie Hopper Armour has 1 office location.
Dr. Bonnie Hopper Armour practices Family Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Primary Care Doctors.