A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bonnie Balzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bonnie Balzer, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Balzer graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Balzer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bonnie Lei Balzer MD is a female Pathologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Bonnie L. Balzer practice?
- Dr. Bonnie Balzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Bonnie Balzer practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Dermatopathology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pathologists.