A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bonnie Barr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bonnie Barr is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barr
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Barr Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Barr graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Barr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Greenville Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bonnie Lisa Barr MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bonnie L. Barr practice?
- Dr. Bonnie Barr has 1 office location.
Dr. Bonnie Barr practices Geriatric Medicine near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Geriatric Doctors.