A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bonnie Benefield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Benefield graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Benefield has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakepointe Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bonnie Morton Benefield DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bonnie M. Benefield practice?
- Dr. Bonnie Benefield has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bonnie Benefield practices Family Medicine near Delray Beach, FL.
See Delray Beach Primary Care Doctors.