A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bonnie Benefield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benefield
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Benefield Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Benefield graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Benefield has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakepointe Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bonnie Morton Benefield DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bonnie M. Benefield practice?
- Dr. Bonnie Benefield has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bonnie Benefield practices Family Medicine near Delray Beach, FL.
See Delray Beach Primary Care Doctors.