A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bonnie Bidinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bonnie Bidinger is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bonnie Bidinger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bidinger graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Bidinger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Marlborough Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bidinger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bonnie J. Bidinger practice?
Dr. Bonnie Bidinger practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Adult Medicine near Dayville, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA and Mendon, MA.
See Dayville Internists, Dayville Rheumatologists, and Dayville Family Physicians.