Dr. Bonnie Bidinger MD Patient Reviews

3.1
  • 3 reviews

October 15th, 2013
Awesome RA/Lupus Dr
Dr. B has spent over an hour with me on some visits. She is more than thorough and genuinely cares. She takes time to listen and examine, has excellent follow up and works hard to gain knowledge about my condition. She has been my Dr for over 2 years now, I followed her from Worcester to Mendon and the 45min drive is more than worth it. We are trying a new treatment that does not have a lot of data to reference but Dr. B and her staff are keeping in close contact. I fully trust in her as my Dr.

February 26th, 2013
Would not send anyone to her
This "Dr" must have gotten her degree out of a cereal box. She is clueless when it comes to medications and laughs at you when you tell her what is going on physically with you. Very snide and arrogant. Has no social skills. She is the reason why I stopped going to the Dr's. I am sure that there are great Dr's out there, she sure is not one of them.

October 5th, 2011
Not knowledgeable enough
She was snide about the fact that I have ehlers-danlos. She doesn't even know what EDS III is and evaluated me simply on EDS 1 & 2 which I don't have. She diagnosed me as having plantar faciitis without looking at my foot. I have since found out I have a hairline fracture in my foot. She was just a "rhymes with witch". Don't go to her.