A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bonnie Boles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bonnie Boles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bonnie Boles, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Occupational Diseases
- Pleural Effusion
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Boles graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Boles has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tanner Higgins Medical Center
- Tanner Memorial Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bonnie Kristine Boles MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bonnie K. Boles practice?
- Dr. Bonnie Boles has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bonnie Boles practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Villa Rica, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, GA and Bremen, GA.
See Villa Rica Internists, Villa Rica Pulmonologists, Villa Rica Critical Care Practitioners, and Villa Rica Sleep Medicine Doctors.