Dr. Bonnie Boyd MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 12th, 2015
Doesn't seem to care
This Dr. Rushes through appts and acts like can't be bothered.

December 11th, 2014
Great doctor!
I really like Dr. Boyd! I see her annually for a physical and she spends lots of time with me asking me many questions. It feels like she wants to leave no stone unturned. Makes me feel like she cares and is doing a really good job. It is really hard to get an appointment - I make mine a year in advance!

September 18th, 2014
I am very impressed by Dr. Boyd. I've had high blood pressure for 20+ years and no other doctor bothered to look for the reason (I have no family history of it). She ran a blood test and a CAT scan and discovered I had a tumor on my adrenal which when removed cured the high blood pressure. She was extremely thorough and I highly recommend her.

February 7th, 2014
horrible experience with doctor and her nurse
The doctor does not pay attention to patients of younger age when they are in the office, and does not greet them, just passes by which is not appropriate. Her nurse uses non-theraputic communication with doctor's patients. The black nurse tells her own opinion about patient's personal life, while nobody is not interested in it, and asks 'why' questions. I felt horrible and hurt while i was there. i would never come back to this doctor! Waste of money!

December 7th, 2013
Cynthia Carter
Dr. Boyd takes time with me. If you are waiting for your service, she apologize for the delay. While in the hospital, she sat down on my bed to talk w ...

May 7th, 2012
she was 55 minutes late for beginning the appointment - she rushed through the medical history and did not listen carefully, then the physical exam was less than 2 minutes - no bedside manner whatsoever - and I wonder if she no longer cares at all about her work as a physician while perhaps she simply is burned out yet postponing her retirement

April 27th, 2011
I've just had one visit with Dr. Boyd, so far, I am satisfied. I was able to get an appointment for the next day. I did not check the time, but the waiting period seemed less than with other doctors I have seen. The staff wasprofessional and courteous and not passive aggressive, as I have encountered in some other offices. I already have a mother, so I am not looking for that in a bedside manner. And since a doctor's visit is not a social occasion, I was satisfied with Dr. Boyd's direct manner and the time spent with me. She asked pertinent questions and based on my answers, provided shots, and ran a tests and bot the results right there in the office. After which I was sent to get a blood test, so I believe the exam was thorough. And there was enough time left in the day that I was able to go to work.

January 17th, 2011
Dr. Bonnie Boyd is by far the worst doctor I've ever been to.
Dr. Boyd is rude, insulting and doesn't know her boundries when it comes to asking personal questions. She has a way of making her patients feel very upset and insulted. Also, it takes her many days to approve prescriptions. I would never reccomend her to anyone under any circumstances.