A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bonnie Culkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bonnie Culkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bonnie Culkin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Culkin graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Culkin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bonnie Culkin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bonnie Culkin practice?
- Dr. Bonnie Culkin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bonnie Culkin practices Family Medicine near Salem, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Roanoke, VA.
See Salem Primary Care Doctors.