A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bonnie Dorwart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bonnie Dorwart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bonnie Dorwart, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bonnie Brice Dorwart MD is a female Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Bonnie B. Dorwart practice?
- Dr. Bonnie Dorwart has 1 office location.
Dr. Bonnie Dorwart practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Internists and Bala Cynwyd Rheumatologists.