Dr. Bonnie Dwyer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 16th, 2015
A nice person, but pronounces diagnoses with way more confidence than the science behind them merits. If you get a diagnosis from Dwyer, I recommend you get second and third opinions.

October 9th, 2013
Poor bedside manner and inaccurate prognosis.
My experience with Dr Dwyer was not very pleasant. As she was performing an ultrasound on me, she mentioned that there were some things that looked alarming to her. She gave minor detail and then asked me to wait to the end of exam to finish her explanation. She also stepped out and took a call before explaining things to me. By the time she was ready to talk to me, I was already emotional. Then she proceeded to explain a very negative outlook on my babies future and told me that she would be very surprised to see improvement in my baby's condition. She then referred me out to a specialist, which in my opinion was the only thing she did correct. Since speaking to the specialist and some of his peers, my fears have been resolved. Dr Dwyer's diagnosis was completely inaccurate. As someone who works in the medical field, I do not expect every doctor to know and understand every procedure and situation. After all, that is why there are specialists. It is not appropriate for a doctor to claim that they know more than they do. Do not give information, especially scary information, to a patient unless you are very knowledgable and tactful with your approach. Dr Dwyer caused my family and I a lot of unnecessary trouble and stress. Stress that will not help an already fragile fetus heal.

December 31st, 2010
Best OBGYN
Bonnie delivered our first child who was premature and was with us the entire time just before our second child. Her demeanor, sincere care, and attitude were all exceptional. We recommend Dr. Dwyer for anyone who has high risk pregnancies or who just wants first class attention.