Family Practitioner, Osteopath

2010 Beaver Ruin Rd
Norcross, GA 30071
770-449-5664
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Practice Fusion. Kudzu.
 |  A Good Friendly Dr.,  |  show details
by Randy Watson on Jul 21st, 2014

My time in waiting room was about 10 mins. Dr. Ellenoff went above and beyond answering all my questions and concerns. She totally cared for my wellbeing. She is a fine Doctor. I'm glad I found her when I was in need of help. God Bless you Dr.

|  show details
Jan 12th, 2014

I am the person who wrote the negative review regarding Dr.Ellenoff being "all about the money." Upon further reflection and investigation, I regret my choice of words, however, vitals.com will not let me delete the statement. I would like to amend my statement as I now feel certain that the disagreement we had was a simple misunderstanding and nothing more. Please disregard my statement in making your decision to see this doctor.

|  Best Doctor Ever!  |  show details
by Margarita on Nov 19th, 2013

Doctor Ellenoff is the old fashioned family doctor never rushed you that means that she is able to make a better diagnosis, she is all about the patient she treat the person as a whole not your sickness this the reason we have a long-lasting doctor-patient relationship

|  Best Doctor ever  |  show details
Oct 31st, 2013

Dr. Ellenoff is the kindest doctor that I have ever met. She is caring and empathetic and spends time with her patients. She treats me like I am her friend and not just another patient. I see her for my neuropathy. She has treated me for this with out any medicine, and I no longer have pain. I am so happy after having years of pain I am finally pain free.

|  Disgusted!  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2013

This doctor is only about the money she could not care less about you as a person.

Doctor's Response

Clearly this person is not a patient because anyone who knows me, knows that I am a very kind and compasionate doctor.

|  How did I become a New Patient just because you move locations???  |  show details
by Very Surprised & Upset on Jun 11th, 2013

I try really hard not to be negative, but today it has to be said.. A DR gets more patients, moves to a new location with no warning via email, post mail, or voice-mail... still while you are taking a prescription you were provided by this DR to treat you and they have no room for NEW patients now that they moved... what the heck??? I ABHOR DR's right now. I always wait to take care of myself after my kids if possible, and when I do, who do I trust for me now?? Sucks. Our bodies should have been conditioned only to all natural not this bull....! How the Heck did I become a NEW PATIENT while still taking pills YOU prescribed DAILY?... Now stopping those pills. I have NO TRUST in this DR.anymore.

Doctor's Response

When I left the office in Norcross I had no way of contacting patients because I was an employee at the Norcross office. I was told a letter would be sent to inform patients that I was leaving but that did not happen. I am accepting patients old and new. You may have called while we were transitioning. I am sorry that you had a difficult time reaching me.

|  excellent dr  |  show details
Apr 11th, 2012

i have been going to pai managment drs for 12years now and dr ellenoff is buy far the best most resonable caring doctor buy far i have ever been to. and see treated my girlfriend for back and neck pain today see adjusted her back and neck and see is now pain free and for the first time in a long time i see her standing up straight dr ellenoff is our hero! i will recommend her to all my friends and family

|  Need better staff  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2011

Well I have been going to this doctor since I moved here 3 years ago. The other doctors that help never stays. They are slow and your feedback time from the doctor is ridiculous I hope because she has to seek outside. I come to her because she takes her time and listen and never rushes if it wasn't for that I would have been left Please get better help asap that is the downfall......

Doctor's Response

Since this review was written I have moved into my own office and have a new friendly staff.

|  Do you have an extra 2 hours to wait??  |  show details
by georgiabelle04 on Jul 17th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I hope you are a very patient person. I visited this doctor today, 7/17/08 and waited in her waiting room for a solid hour. Then I was taken to an exam room where I waited another solid hour - and guess what? I never even saw her because by that time, I had to leave. This office is truly the most unprofessional, inconsiderate office I have ever had the misfortune of visiting.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
Doctor's Response

I have moved offices since this was written and the average wait time is about 15 minutes. If you had been seen you would have found that I take time with each patient and address all of their problems. This sometimes leads to a bit of a delay. However my patients never wait for hours.

|  Like the family physican you had as a kid...  |  show details
by Athena11 on Jul 3rd, 2008 on kudzu.com

Only better! Dr. Ellenoff is truly a gem in the lumps of coal that consider themselves doctors these days. She is caring and competent, she listens and talks to you (not at you). She always has a smile and even makes bad news seem bearable when she explains the treatment options to you. I trust her with my life and I can't say that about too many doctors. She's wonderfully talented both as a physician and as an Osteopath. My chronic back problems are virtually non-existent now due to her care. Make an appointment, make her your PCP. You'll be glad you did!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com