A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bonnie Floyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bonnie Floyd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bonnie Floyd, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Floyd graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Floyd has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Floyd accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan