A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bonnie Floyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bonnie Floyd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bonnie Floyd, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Floyd graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Floyd has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bonnie Lee Floyd FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bonnie L. Floyd practice?
- Dr. Bonnie Floyd has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bonnie Floyd practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.