A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bonnie Floyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bonnie Floyd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Floyd
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Floyd Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bonnie Floyd, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Floyd graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Floyd has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bonnie Lee Floyd FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bonnie L. Floyd practice?
- Dr. Bonnie Floyd has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bonnie Floyd practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.