A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bonnie Fraser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bonnie Fraser, Aesthetic and Cosmetic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acne Scar (Acne Keloid)
- Age-Related Problems
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Dermal Fillers
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hand Injuries
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Sweaty Armpit (Hyperhidrosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fraser graduated from Ross University, Edison. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bonnie Jean Fraser MD is a female Hand Surgeion, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Bonnie J. Fraser practice?
- Dr. Bonnie Fraser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bonnie Fraser practices Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Surgeons and Las Vegas Plastic Surgeons.