BEST DERM IN SA show details BEST DERM IN SA
Jul 18th, 2015

Holistic, caring, intelligent medicine: Dr. Furner is one of a kind. I wouldn't intrust my health or that of my family/friends with anyone else.

Jul 18th, 2015

Awesome doctor and office! Would not go anywhere else again.

Longtime Patient show details Longtime Patient
Jul 28th, 2014

Dr. Furner and her office staff are always very helpful. They do not make you wait for weeks if a questionable spot is noticed by me. I have had several skin cancers diagnosed. I like it that she sends me to a MOHS clinic for their removal.....great results there.

Finally--help with my beard problems--thank you, Dr. Furner show details Finally--help with my beard problems--thank you, Dr. Furner
by Jon R. on Jan 19th, 2014

I have very wiry beard and very tender skin. Ingrown hair is a huge problem for me. I have seen several dermatologists in two different states and have had no success with treatment. Dr. Furner was very helpful to me, listening to me and actually hearing me. She is an excellent physician. I wholeheartedly recommend her.

Fabulous doctor show details Fabulous doctor
by Suzie Jenkinson on Oct 28th, 2013

Dr. Furner not only is a wonderful physician but is a great person. I have been a patient of hers for over 20 years and have always received the best of care.I wouldn't go to any other Dermatologist in this town. She is the best!

Nov 21st, 2011

Dr. Furner is thorough, compassionate, takes her time & listens to the patient but manages to run her clinic on time. She has an excellent office staff who have been with her for many years. I wish all doctors would take lessons from her!

Aug 23rd, 2011

EXCEPTIONAL DOCTOR! If only all of my doctors could be so caring, diligent, courteous, and thorough. My husband and I have been going to her for YEARS and always highly recommend her!!!!!

The Best Dermatologist!!! show details The Best Dermatologist!!!
Jun 20th, 2011

Dr. Furner is very attentive and has wonderful bed-side manner. It is rare to find a Dr. who truly cares about you as a patient and doesn't see you as just another patient. I highly recommend Dr. Furner. If you want the best Dermatologist, look no further!