Dr. Bonnie Gabriel MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 21st, 2017
Very Happy
I have been very happy with my Dr. for close to 10 years. I never seem to have any issues with her nurse, she can be a little off putting sometimes, but she always makes sure that I have all my meds in order and always keeps in touch with my results and such. As for the staff, I notice that there is a lot of change with the front desk and that you see new faces all the time. That is sometimes a little off putting. Plus, they are not very busy because they are always talking amongst themselves. They are young and can be polite, but just not very engaged in what they are doing. I will not change my doctor though, just because of that. I love Dr. Gabriel for her strong compassion for what she does.

June 21st, 2016
Dr. Bonnie Gabriel is the most articulate, professional, and compassionate doctor I've had in 65 years. I highly recommend her.

August 30th, 2013
I've read the reviews...the only one that's disturbing is the one below in all caps. First of all way too angry sounds like whoever wrote it should think about working somewhere else. Dr. Gabriel is worth the long wait...she spends alot of time with her patients. And afterall im not the only one I'm this world. I've been her patient for 10+ years. I'm not one to criticize but the only one I don't care for in the office is unfortunately her NURSE. She doesn't represent the dr at all. But they do say opposites work well together and they sure are. Thank you dr Gabriel for being my dr.

September 19th, 2012
How Rude
I am not a patient but looking for a doctor. However, after reading the reply to the reviews by her staff, there is NO WAY I would ever set foot in this office. The doctor may be wonderful but her staff clearly is unhappy which ultimately results in poor customer serivce.

August 10th, 2012
Appreciative patient
I have been seeing Dr Gabriel for about 4 years now, though it is a wait to see her I have never felt like she rushes my appt once I am being seen. I don't really have an issue with the staff, though many people seem to be put off by them. I am here to see my Doctor and that is all. I believe that the office staff have a job to do and they do the best they can. I will stay a patient until I move. Dr. Gabriel is a good spirit and very knowledgable. I can deal with the rest just because she is that good.

November 9th, 2011
Docter is Great- Staff is horrible
I love using this doctor as she is caring and courteous, the staff on the other hand is horrible and absolutely condescending. It blows my mind that such a nice person can hire such horrid people...... its a shame as it does reflect poorly on her that her staff is so dreadful... Ar at least one is and it seems as everyone gets the same one.... For that person, its time for a new profession.

November 9th, 2011
Just a loyal patient
I would like to first say the Dr Gabriel is the dearest and nicest physician you could have. She tries to always be up to date on medications, or treatments for all sorts of things. She really takes the time to tackle the issues at hand with a patient. She is always thinking about her patients even after they have left from a visit. But I also adore her nurse. SHe has to put up with so much. She has patients who don't try to understand the organization of getting all the correct information in the electronic chart like meds, allergies and other information that needs to be listed. I also have to do these things in my office and patients always complain about the simplest of things. Like how to re-order a script for medication, or that they need to give us time to get all results and such. But, she always makes sure that we are on the same page as the Dr. Dr Gabriel really counts on her nurse. I also love the fact that Dr Gabriel really remembers things about you and maybe even your family. SHe is very contacted to the town and the people who live here. It really hurts to hear people say anything negative about her or her nurse. Her nurse takes the brunt of anger from all the patients that hate the long waits and other things. This is after they also take it out on the front desk staff. I have witnessed the rude remarks and actions of patients and it is just completely uncalled for. Maybe if this staff and nurses were actually listened to and if patients followed the guidelines then all would be much happier. You can not do much better then Dr Gabriel. SHe has a heart of gold and the wisdom to go with it. Plus she is just so young at heart.

August 24th, 2011
Dr. Gabriel is a wonderful, caring doctor; however, her nurse (as of May 2011) is just the opposite. She is extremely cold and rude to the patients. I dread having to deal with her! Unfortunately, she is the "gate keeper" for Dr. Gabriel. I really don't want change doctors after so many years, but the nurse is driving me away.

September 16th, 2009
Dr. Gabriel is great; the office staff are atrocious
I really liked Dr. Gabriel as a physician, but have finally decided to look for a new primary care doctor because I hate having to deal with her obnoxious office staff. (I don't mean the nurses, they're fine.) You will not be treated like a customer here. The overriding attitude is "sit down and shut up, I have work to do." I wish the doctors here (they seem to share the staff) would supervise this group better. I can't imagine Dr. Gabriel actually knows and approves of this group's behavior. Don't underestimate "courtesy and professionalism of office staff" when selecting a physician, because you end up dealing with them at least as often as you deal with the doctor herself.

April 7th, 2009
Great Doctor/REALLY RUDE, INCONSIDERATE OFFICE STAFF
On my last appointment, I witnessed the receptionist (with the short greyish hair) berating an elderly woman (who clearly had some level of dementia). It was appalling. A few days later, I called for a prescription about five days before I was leaving the country and when I went to my pharmacy the day before I was leaving, it had not been called in--AS USUAL. No courtesy call, nothing. I love this doctor, and have been seeing her for four years, but frankly I am considering changing simply because I HATE her staff.

April 7th, 2009
Extremely pleased with her.

March 29th, 2009
She is a first rate physician who is caring, open and direct with patients. She is up on the latest medical research and extremely good about coordinating care with other doctors. I have had a less positive experience dealing with others in the Intercoastal Medical Group practice (physicians and staff).