Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bonnie Garon
Dr. Bonnie Garon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Garon is affiliated with Keck Hospital of USC, John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus and California Hospital Med Center Los Angeles. She speaks English.
Dr. Bonnie Garon has the following 2 specialties
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Bonnie Garon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Erik Paulson
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi
Dr. Pareen Mehta
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Residency
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi7
Dr. Harshawn Malhi
Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi12