A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bonnie Glisson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bonnie Glisson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bonnie Glisson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Nasopharynx Cancer (Nasopharyngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glisson graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Glisson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- U Tx M.D. Anderson Ca Ctr
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Glisson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans