A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bonnie Glisson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bonnie Glisson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glisson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Glisson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bonnie Glisson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Nasopharynx Cancer (Nasopharyngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glisson graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Glisson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- U Tx M.D. Anderson Ca Ctr
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bonnie Sue Glisson MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bonnie S. Glisson practice?
- Dr. Bonnie Glisson has 1 office location.
Dr. Bonnie Glisson practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Oncologists.