A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bonnie Glisson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bonnie Glisson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glisson
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Glisson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bonnie Glisson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Nasopharynx Cancer (Nasopharyngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glisson graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Glisson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- U Tx M.D. Anderson Ca Ctr
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bonnie Sue Glisson MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bonnie S. Glisson practice?
- Dr. Bonnie Glisson has 1 office location.
Dr. Bonnie Glisson practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Oncologists.