A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bonnie Hafeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bonnie Hafeman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hafeman graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Hafeman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Aspirus Keweenaw Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hafeman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bonnie Hafeman practice?
- Dr. Bonnie Hafeman practices Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Laurium, MI.