A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bonnie Hafeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bonnie Hafeman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hafeman
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Hafeman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bonnie Hafeman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hafeman graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hafeman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Aspirus Keweenaw Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bonnie L Hafeman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bonnie L. Hafeman practice?
- Dr. Bonnie Hafeman has 1 office location.
- Dr. Bonnie Hafeman practices Family Medicine near Laurium, MI.