A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bonnie Hafeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bonnie Hafeman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hafeman
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hafeman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bonnie Hafeman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hafeman graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Hafeman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Aspirus Keweenaw Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bonnie L Hafeman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bonnie L. Hafeman practice?
- Dr. Bonnie Hafeman has 1 office location.
- Dr. Bonnie Hafeman practices Family Medicine near Laurium, MI.