A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bonnie Hafeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bonnie Hafeman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hafeman
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Hafeman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bonnie Hafeman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hafeman graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hafeman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Aspirus Keweenaw Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bonnie L Hafeman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bonnie L. Hafeman practice?
- Dr. Bonnie Hafeman has 1 office location.
- Dr. Bonnie Hafeman practices Family Medicine near Laurium, MI.