A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bonnie Hafeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bonnie Hafeman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bonnie Hafeman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hafeman graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Hafeman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Aspirus Keweenaw Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bonnie Hafeman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bonnie Hafeman practice?
- Dr. Bonnie Hafeman has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Bonnie Hafeman practices Family Medicine near Laurium, MI.