Overall Review

3.9

April 26th, 2015
Top Tier
surprisingly straightforward and informative about my Parkinsons diagnosis and management

May 22nd, 2013
Parkinson's patient
Dr. H. has taken a personal interest in my situation, something many doctors do not do. With her guidance, I am able to live a normal existance.............. The medical profession needs more Doctor's like Bonnie Hersch

May 1st, 2012
VVVERY SMART
My mid morning appt. started with a twenty minute wait. I never mind that because I assume that someone who needs help is getting it. I found Dr. Hersh to be clinical and she asked me questions that had me believing that she was psychic. She asked Point on questions and did what I thought was a thorough exam.As the appt. went on and I used my sparkling sense of humor on her, she began to let down her clinical screen and we had a very cordial interaction after that.All in all my visit with Dr. Hersh left me with confidence that she is the one I want on my team.

April 27th, 2012
unprofessional
Would not recommend this ?MD. Certainly am going to get a second opinion.Poor bedside manner, lack of interest, unprepared with no care about my history and whats going on with me. Appointment was a waste of time, since it took 10 months to get an appointment.Will definitely not return to this cold, flat affect MD.

October 31st, 2009
No EQ at all
Please read what the other reviewers have written and decide for yourself if you can handle the long wait, followed by an appointment in a cramped room ,in close proximity to a doctor, who by her body language and attitude makes it clear that her time is precious and you in some way are wasting it.

September 25th, 2009
Needs warmth
Dr Hersh is a consummate professional, but she is clinical and very abrupt. Her brusque style impedes communication with a patient who is SLOW due to Parkinson's Disease.

February 27th, 2009
very knowledgeable, very up to date, no nonsense. really appreciate her frank talk.

January 31st, 2008
Not very warm, but very smart
Dr. Hersh is my elderly father's doctor and we've found her very helpful with meds for Parkinson's/Alzheimer's, but her bedside manner isn't very sweet or warm. She's not someone you want to get to know, and she doesn't charm her patients, but she seems to really know what she's doing, calls back promptly and has good follow-up.