Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bonnie Hudak
Dr. Bonnie Hudak, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine. Dr. Hudak is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center - Beaches, UF Health Jacksonville and University Medical Center. Dr. Hudak has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Bonnie Hudak has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Pulmonology
A pediatric pulmonologist is the go-to resource for children who need treatment for any kind of breathing issue or lung disease. If your child coughs up blood, has a cough that isn’t going away, or displays other symptoms such as trouble breathing,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re...
Dr. Bonnie Hudak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.
Dr. Nelly Mauras
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi36
Dr. Manisha Bansal
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi19
Dr. Nedda Maltby
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi17