A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bonnie Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bonnie Kaufman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Kaufman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bonnie Sue Kaufman MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bonnie S. Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Bonnie Kaufman has 1 office location.
Dr. Bonnie Kaufman practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.