A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bonnie Kazam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bonnie Kazam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bonnie Kazam, MD, PA is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Kazam graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Kazam has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- AHS Morristown Mem Hosp
- AHS Hospital Corp Mmh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bonnie Brenman Kazam MD and PA is a female Dermatologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Bonnie B. Kazam practice?
- Dr. Bonnie Kazam has 1 office location.
Dr. Bonnie Kazam practices Dermatology near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Dermatologists.