A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bonnie Kimmel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bonnie Kimmel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kimmel
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Kimmel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bonnie Kimmel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Kimmel graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Kimmel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bonnie S Kimmel MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Bonnie S. Kimmel practice?
- Dr. Bonnie Kimmel has 1 office location.
Dr. Bonnie Kimmel practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Internists and Walnut Creek Endocrinologists.