A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bonnie Kimmel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bonnie Kimmel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bonnie Kimmel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Kimmel graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Kimmel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bonnie Sheryl Kimmel MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Bonnie S. Kimmel practice?
- Dr. Bonnie Kimmel has 1 office location.
Dr. Bonnie Kimmel practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Internists and Walnut Creek Endocrinologists.