A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bonnie Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bonnie Levin, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Des Moines University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Levin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bonnie Levin DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Bonnie Levin practice?
- Dr. Bonnie Levin has 1 office location.
Dr. Bonnie Levin practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and General Practice near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Primary Care Doctors, Cherry Hill Geriatric Doctors, and Cherry Hill General Practitioners.