A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bonnie Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bonnie Levin, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Des Moines University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Levin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bonnie Levin DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Bonnie Levin practice?
- Dr. Bonnie Levin has 1 office location.
Dr. Bonnie Levin practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and General Practice near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Family Physicians and Cherry Hill Primary Care Doctors.