A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bonnie Mackool:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bonnie Mackool, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackool graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Mackool has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Shriners Burn Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bonnie Teresa Mackool MD is a female Dermatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Bonnie T. Mackool practice?
- Dr. Bonnie Mackool has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bonnie Mackool practices Dermatology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Dermatologists.