Dr. Bonnie Mackool Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bonnie Mackool?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Bonnie Mackool?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 15th, 2017

Yes, she runs late...but you will appreciate why

I have only seen Dr. Mackool three times, and she has been ~60 minutes behind each time - as noted by prior reviewers. What they did not note, however, is that the reason for her perpetual tardiness is that she is patient, caring, and is willing to explain things until the patient is comfortable. Unlike most physicians these days, she isn't watching the clock and trying to push you out the door. She has great bedside manner and genuinely cares about her patients. If you're looking for a quick in-and-out visit, then she isn't for you. If you're looking for a thorough clinician who is dedicated to solving your complex derm issues, then she is one of a kind.

September 6th, 2017

Inconsiderate of Lateness

Physician was over 1 hour and 30mins late to my appointment. I was told to arrive 15mins early but actually ended up waiting so long for the doctor (for a 10min appointment I may add) that when I exited I could not have labs drawn that day, all receptionists had gone home, and the lights in the clinic were off and the janitor was vacuum cleaning. Worst of all Dr. Mackool had provided me with nearly no apology which to me showed an inconsideration for patient time so I switched physicians.

April 1st, 2016

If you want to wait an hour each time you visit her she is your doctor. I had surgery on my arm and after I had a vein/cord down my arm. She told me I had superficial phlebitis without any test. Went to a vascular doctor and took an ultra sound. I do not have phlebitis. She never gets back to you. I would not recommend her to anyone.

January 13th, 2017