Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Horribly Managed  |  show details
Jul 9th, 2012

As a long time patient, I concur that there has been a decline in the management of this office. The office staff is indifferent, less than competant and rude. And although Dr. McDonald is a good doctor the office needs an administrative overhaul to adquately support her good medical practice!

|  Dr. McDonald is the best, her staff is the worst!!  |  show details
Apr 5th, 2012

I drove over an hour to continue seeing Dr. McDonald after I moved, but finally stopped going because her staff is rude and uncaring!

|  show details
Nov 7th, 2010

Dr. McDonald keeps a very good schedule and rarely runs late. I find that it is very easy to get in to see her. She is an amazing doctor who is always concerned about insurance coverages for the patient however she will always go above and beyond to determine a treatment.

|  One of the Best Docs in Town!  |  show details
by Yankedoodle on Aug 15th, 2010

Very engaging, knowledgeable and thorough in evaluating your health care. I like that she is conservative with the meds and looks at your overall life style.

|  Excellent Physician  |  show details
Feb 8th, 2010

Dr Bonnie McDonald is GREAT! She has been my physician for nearly 3 years and I have been extremely pleased with the care I have received. She is very maticulous during my appointment, making sure she covers everything (including following up on items from my prior appointment to get an accurate status of my health). She is friendly, warm and caring. It is obvious she really enjoys being a physician and is pationate about helping people.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by John Collings on Jun 22nd, 2009

Dr McDonald is professional, thorough and very smart with an excellent manner that puts one at ease; very good on follow ups and keeping track of ongoing issues/ treatments / needs. I thoroughly recommend her.

|  This medical office is terrible.  |  show details
by jsmom07 on Aug 11th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Both my husband and I were seen at this practice, and it was horrible. I saw doctor McDonald, and she scared me to death, over something that turned out to be nothing. I felt she was rude, and did'nt listen to me. The worst was her assistant, who treated me like a child, and called another doctor of mine, to see if I was telling the truth about my visit there!! Unbelievable--do yourself a favor and stay away from this practice!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  sharp as a tack  |  show details
by whimsies on Apr 2nd, 2007 on kudzu.com

Kind, knowledgeable and sharp as a tack.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com