Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Aug 31st, 2016

Very complete appt every time I see her. I feel taken care of ... very thorough.

STAY AWAY show details STAY AWAY
Oct 19th, 2015

Staff collected what they said was payment in full up front, then charged me another full fee two weeks later because my appointment went a few minutes over!! $250 for an office visit is more than my specialist charges!! Then they refused to give me a copy of my lab results without paying for another visit.

Horribly Managed show details Horribly Managed
Jul 9th, 2012

As a long time patient, I concur that there has been a decline in the management of this office. The office staff is indifferent, less than competant and rude. And although Dr. McDonald is a good doctor the office needs an administrative overhaul to adquately support her good medical practice!

Dr. McDonald is the best, her staff is the worst!! show details Dr. McDonald is the best, her staff is the worst!!
Apr 5th, 2012

I drove over an hour to continue seeing Dr. McDonald after I moved, but finally stopped going because her staff is rude and uncaring!

Nov 7th, 2010

Dr. McDonald keeps a very good schedule and rarely runs late. I find that it is very easy to get in to see her. She is an amazing doctor who is always concerned about insurance coverages for the patient however she will always go above and beyond to determine a treatment.

One of the Best Docs in Town! show details One of the Best Docs in Town!
by Yankedoodle on Aug 15th, 2010

Very engaging, knowledgeable and thorough in evaluating your health care. I like that she is conservative with the meds and looks at your overall life style.

Excellent Physician show details Excellent Physician
Feb 8th, 2010

Dr Bonnie McDonald is GREAT! She has been my physician for nearly 3 years and I have been extremely pleased with the care I have received. She is very maticulous during my appointment, making sure she covers everything (including following up on items from my prior appointment to get an accurate status of my health). She is friendly, warm and caring. It is obvious she really enjoys being a physician and is pationate about helping people.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by John Collings on Jun 22nd, 2009

Dr McDonald is professional, thorough and very smart with an excellent manner that puts one at ease; very good on follow ups and keeping track of ongoing issues/ treatments / needs. I thoroughly recommend her.