Dr. Bonnie Mcmanus Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Bonnie Mcmanus?

Arrogant

Posted on August 8th, 2013

I did not have a good experience with this Doctor. She struck me as arrogant and presumptuous. I doubt that she meant to, but she said some things that were very insulting to me, my family, and a Doctor who treats my family. She gave me condescending, impractical treatment options. It seems that she lacks sympathy, though she tried to reassure me that she "understood." I would not recommend seeing her unless you need to see a Doctor ASAP, which is the situation I had. Even still, an emergency room might be a better option, though it would probably take longer. The one plus was that it was relatively quick in-and-out of the office. At the end of the day, the only thing I got out of my visit was a bad taste in my mouth. I think there's a reason she isn't a "family doctor."

Posted on August 23rd, 2016