A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bonnie McNamara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bonnie McNamara is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bonnie McNamara, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. McNamara graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 2 awards.
Dr. McNamara has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lima Memorial Health System
- St Rita's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bonnie Lynn McNamara MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bonnie L. McNamara practice?
- Dr. Bonnie McNamara has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bonnie McNamara practices Family Medicine near Lima, OH.
See Lima Family Physicians.