A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bonnie McNamara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bonnie McNamara is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bonnie McNamara, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McNamara graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.More Education & Awards
Dr. McNamara has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lima Memorial Health System
- St Rita's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McNamara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 8 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bonnie L. McNamara practice?
Dr. Bonnie McNamara practices Family Medicine near Lima, OH.
See Lima Family Physicians.