A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bonnie Nock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bonnie Nock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bonnie Nock, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Physical Rehabilitation
Education & Awards
Dr. Nock graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Nock has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bonnie J Nock DO is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Bonnie J. Nock practice?
- Dr. Bonnie Nock has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bonnie Nock practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Virginia Beach, VA.
See Norfolk Physiatrists.