A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bonnie Nock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bonnie Nock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nock
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Nock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bonnie Nock, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Physical Rehabilitation
Education & Awards
Dr. Nock graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Nock has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bonnie J Nock DO is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Bonnie J. Nock practice?
- Dr. Bonnie Nock has 1 office location.
Dr. Bonnie Nock practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Physiatrists.