A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bonnie Nowak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bonnie Nowak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bonnie Nowak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nowak graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Nowak has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Sacred Heart Hospital
- Landmann-Jungman Memorial Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bonnie Ellen Nowak MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bonnie E. Nowak practice?
- Dr. Bonnie Nowak has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bonnie Nowak practices Internal Medicine near Yankton, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Collins, CO.
See Yankton Internists.