A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bonnie Nowak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bonnie Nowak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bonnie Nowak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nowak graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Nowak has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
- Poudre Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nowak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 12 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan