Dr. Bonnie Osterwald Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bonnie Osterwald?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 16th, 2015

Very good doctor and great staff.

June 3rd, 2013

Will be Going back again

If you are looking for a warm fuzzy Doctor then Dr. Osterwald is not the Doctor for you. She is very straight forward and doesn't smile a lot. If you are looking for a Doctor who knows her stuff, is very Knowledgeable and is great at her job and very very flexible to do what you want with your birth plan then I would highly recommend her. All the nurses at the hosptal speek very highly of her skills as well. I recently delivered my baby with her as my Doctor and I was very pleased with the way everything went. She was very encoughing durring labor and kept giving me helpful tips. I will defiantly be going back to her.

August 15th, 2012

A genuinely good doctor

I went to her after being unhappy with my former practitioner. I was interested in having a VBAC and she was very supportive of this. I had a wonderful VBAC and always felt safe and in competent hands under her care.

June 12th, 2012

Dr. Osterwald delivered my youngest daughter and I found her to be very professional and on the ball with any issues I had throughout my pregnancy. I would absolutely recommend her to a friend.

September 1st, 2011

Recommended 100%

I have been going to Dr. Osterwalds office for years. She delivered my first child and was absolutely WONDERFUL...Amy took care of my second pregnancy and I continue to make my appoinments with her. Everyone in the office is wonderful. Yes the wait almost every time is VERY long BUT to me it's worth the wait. They are very concerned about their patients and always assuring that all questions have been answered. I recommend Dr. Osterwald and Amy 100%

July 13th, 2010

I LOVE this DR

I wil never go to another OBGYN ever she and amy kessler were awesome during my pregnany :)

April 18th, 2010

I conceived through IVF, my first appt there the Midwife admitted she didn;t even bother to read my chart. Took 3 visits for them to remember I was having twins. She never seemed like she cared abt anything I said or asked and I was always rushed out of the room..once she even SAID she had to rush me out of the room so the ultrasound tech could get in there. I'm in the process of changing dr's (my ins is changing) and on Friday, thought I was having contractions so I called their office..she actually HARASSED me abt changing Dr's and asked me a bunch of questions abt my new ins before telling me to go to L&D.

February 24th, 2010

Very nice Doctor, will visit again; quiet and very knowledgeable, took time to answer my daughter's questions.

June 23rd, 2009

Great OB/GYN Doctor!

First Ob doctor who did not rush me or talk over me and use words unfamiliar to me. She was patient, kind and answered all my questions at a most difficult time in my life. I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

May 20th, 2009

Awful: Not enough time or concern

Does not give patient the feeling that she cares, does not have enough time, always seems annoyed or hurried. Office visits have a wait of one to three hours every single time. Does not take patients concerns seriously, blows off issues she thinks are unimportant. Billing is done almost a year later. Is unclear about where she is willing to deliver, works for three hospitals and pressures you at the end to go where she wants. Midwife does NOT do deliveries. If you think about giving it a try a little longer, don't! When you need her, she won't care.

October 12th, 2016