Dr. Bonnie Pollack Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bonnie Pollack?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Bonnie Pollack?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 16th, 2016

Not a good listener, did not have accurate information regarding diagnosis.

January 15th, 2015

I went to Dr. Pollack on a recommendation from a friend who likes her very much. I found her to be distant and unengaged with me as a person. Her social skills/bedside manner was very poor: She mumbled much of what she said and I had to ask her to repeat herself a few times, there was little eye contact and she didn't respond to many things I said to give her an idea of what my condition was. I don't have an opinion of her medical skills because she simply did a few physical tests (chronic pain) and that was pretty much it. Most of the time was spent answering questions for her to put in the computer. True, my issue is best dealt with by a physical therapist and I mainly came for a basic assessment and referral. But still, I won't be going back as she's not my cup of tea.

April 13th, 2012

Our Doctor for 18 years

Bonnie Pollock is a gem in my book. She always takes the extra time to listen and goes the extra mile for us when we see her She acts as though we are her only clients and makes sure we understand and she is tactful and caring.In short, we love Bonnie Pollock.

May 25th, 2010

Awful Bedside Manner

Dr. Pollack seems very uninterested, especially if the patient isn't into yoga and other holistic types of activities. I felt as though I was just wasting her time.

January 8th, 2010

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Pollack is very knowledgeable. She listens to me and gives me the time to answer any questions that I might have. She talks to me and allows my input instead of talking over me. She will make referrals to specialists, when I have a problem beyond her diagnostic capabilities. She follows up on any tests she has ordered for me. She allows me to be part of the decision process. Her nurse is very nice and polite to me. I needed to see a pain specialist and they asked me if I wanted to call his office myself, or if I would like them to call for me. I opted to have them call for me and Dr. Pollack's nurse called them right then while I waited. The nurse was put on hold but she was willing to wait for them to get back on the line. I can't say enough about how much I like Dr. Pollack. She is very professional/business-like in her bedside manner, but I respect that. She treats me like an intelligent individual instead of "patting me on the head" and pushing me out the door as fast as she can.

June 15th, 2016