A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bonnie Reagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bonnie Reagan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bonnie Reagan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Reagan graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Reagan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bonnie G Reagan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bonnie G. Reagan practice?
- Dr. Bonnie Reagan has 1 office location.
Dr. Bonnie Reagan practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.