A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bonnie Renderos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bonnie Renderos is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Renderos
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Renderos Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Renderos graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Renderos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center
- So. San Francisco Medical Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bonnie Auxiliadora Renderos MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bonnie A. Renderos practice?
- Dr. Bonnie Renderos has 1 office location.
Dr. Bonnie Renderos practices Family Medicine near South San Francisco, CA.
See South San Francisco Family Physicians.