A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bonnie Renderos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bonnie Renderos is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Renderos graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Renderos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center
- So. San Francisco Medical Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bonnie Auxiliadora Renderos MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bonnie A. Renderos practice?
- Dr. Bonnie Renderos has 1 office location.
Dr. Bonnie Renderos practices Family Medicine near South San Francisco, CA.
See South San Francisco Family Physicians.