A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bonnie Richards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bonnie Richards is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richards
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Richards Learn More
Dr. Richards has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bonnie J Richards DO and RN is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bonnie J. Richards practice?
- Dr. Bonnie Richards has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bonnie Richards practices Family Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Trenton Primary Care Doctors.