A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bonnie Richards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bonnie Richards is Excellent.
Dr. Richards has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bonnie J Richards DO and RN is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bonnie J. Richards practice?
- Dr. Bonnie Richards has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bonnie Richards practices Family Medicine near Bordentown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.
See Bordentown Family Physicians.