Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bonnie Riportella
Dr. Bonnie Riportella, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL, with another office in Hayes, VA. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Riportella is affiliated with Riverside Regional Medical Center, Tappahannock Urgent Care and Hunter Holmes McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Bonnie Riportella has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Bonnie Riportella is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.
Dr. Veronica Sikka
Emergency Medicine, General Practice
Orlando, FL 0.01 mi8
Dr. William Felix
Sports Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Orlando, FL 0.51 mi9
Dr. Vanessa Perez
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Orlando, FL 0.81 mi10