A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bonnie Riportella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bonnie Riportella is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bonnie Riportella, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Riportella graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Riportella has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsburg Community Hospital
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bonnie Riportella DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bonnie Riportella practice?
- Dr. Bonnie Riportella has 5 office locations.
Dr. Bonnie Riportella practices Emergency Medicine near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Tappahannock, VA and Hayes, VA.
See Richmond Emergency Physicians.