Psychiatrist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  empathetic doctor  |  show details
Jan 1st, 2014

Dr. Saks is an empathetic Dr. who is extremely knowledgeable. She follows up and does not leave one hanging so to speak.

|  Fabulous EXPERIENCED Doctor  |  show details
Sep 29th, 2012

Highly knowledgeable in her field, Dr Saks is professional and very experienced handling many different issues. You WON'T regret having her as your doctor. When I had a prescription mix up during one weekend Dr Saks called me back herself within 10 minutes. Unheard if in this day of "treat and street" medicine that other doctors practice.

|  Love Dr Saks and her staff  |  show details
Nov 4th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr Saks for several years due to severe chronic illness. She has been very caring, kind, and very concerned about my health and my ability to handle all the issues that go along with my illnesses. She has never been a pill pusher. She stays on top of my meds to make sure of no interactions. She is calming and caring. Her staff is very friendly to me always speaking to me with a smile. It is hard for me to read these other reviews and think it is the same office because my experience there has helped me get stronger and better. I still see her every couple of months and will for as long as I feel the need. JOsenton

|  caring doctor  |  show details
Oct 26th, 2010

She's been very caring and an attentive doctor to me for more than 5 years. when I am not doing well, all I need to do is call her office and Dr.Saks would call me and help me even if it means that she has to call me after office hours.

|  Pill Pusher  |  show details
by NeverAgain on Aug 3rd, 2010

This doctor prescribed antidepressant medication to me with no counseling what so ever. She had me stop one medicine and start another with gave me the most horrible withdraw symptoms I can imagine. You does not do therapy - just prescribes drugs.

|  show details
Apr 7th, 2009

Doctor Saks is the best psychiatrist I have ever consulted -and I have seen many. She is not only easy to talk to, but also unsurpassed at adapting medications.