Psychiatrists
3333 W Kennedy Blvd
Ste 106
Tampa, FL 33609
(813) 354-9444
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  empathetic doctor  |  show details
Jan 1st, 2014

Dr. Saks is an empathetic Dr. who is extremely knowledgeable. She follows up and does not leave one hanging so to speak.

|  Fabulous EXPERIENCED Doctor  |  show details
Sep 29th, 2012

Highly knowledgeable in her field, Dr Saks is professional and very experienced handling many different issues. You WON'T regret having her as your doctor. When I had a prescription mix up during one weekend Dr Saks called me back herself within 10 minutes. Unheard if in this day of "treat and street" medicine that other doctors practice.

|  Love Dr Saks and her staff  |  show details
Nov 4th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr Saks for several years due to severe chronic illness. She has been very caring, kind, and very concerned about my health and my ability to handle all the issues that go along with my illnesses. She has never been a pill pusher. She stays on top of my meds to make sure of no interactions. She is calming and caring. Her staff is very friendly to me always speaking to me with a smile. It is hard for me to read these other reviews and think it is the same office because my experience there has helped me get stronger and better. I still see her every couple of months and will for as long as I feel the need. JOsenton

|  She is...  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2011

based on my experience with Dr. Saks, I wasn't pleased. She didn't keep my medications record right on my chart and made errors on my prescriptions several times meaning I couldn't fill it untill Dr.Saks being contacted by pharmacy for collections. Very inconvenience. Sad thing was that she was nice at first and I was trusting her but after I learned that she did't really check my medication chart when she wrote me prescriptions, my trust for her didn't exist anymore. When we seek helps from psychiastrist as emotionally fragile and helpless as we feel, we try to put our faith in doctors, don't we? Then trust is shattered, it's quite devastating. -Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

|  caring doctor  |  show details
Oct 26th, 2010

She's been very caring and an attentive doctor to me for more than 5 years. when I am not doing well, all I need to do is call her office and Dr.Saks would call me and help me even if it means that she has to call me after office hours.

|  show details
by BILLY BAD ASS on Sep 27th, 2010

YOU ARE AWFUL, DRUG PUSHER

|  Steer Clear of Her  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2010

Overall experience was positively traumatic. I was looking for a new psychiatrist and after interviewing me, she rejected me as a patient. She was ice cold in demeanor, and never even introduced herself. She told me to look elsewhere. It wasn't that she didn't have the time. At times, she was positively rude!! She was recommended to me by another MD for the treatment of depression. I would NEVER,EVER recommend her to anyone!!

|  Pill Pusher  |  show details
by NeverAgain on Aug 3rd, 2010

This doctor prescribed antidepressant medication to me with no counseling what so ever. She had me stop one medicine and start another with gave me the most horrible withdraw symptoms I can imagine. You does not do therapy - just prescribes drugs.

|  show details
Apr 7th, 2009

Doctor Saks is the best psychiatrist I have ever consulted -and I have seen many. She is not only easy to talk to, but also unsurpassed at adapting medications.