A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bonnie Schachter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bonnie Schachter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schachter
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Schachter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bonnie Schachter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Schachter graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Schachter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Belmont Center for Comprehensive Treatment
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bonnie Schachter MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bonnie Schachter practice?
- Dr. Bonnie Schachter has 1 office location.
Dr. Bonnie Schachter practices Family Medicine near Morrisville, PA.
See Morrisville Family Physicians.