A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bonnie Schachter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bonnie Schachter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bonnie Schachter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Schachter graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Schachter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Belmont Center for Comprehensive Treatment
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bonnie Schachter MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bonnie Schachter practice?
- Dr. Bonnie Schachter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bonnie Schachter practices Family Medicine near Morrisville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA.
See Morrisville Primary Care Doctors.