A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bonnie Seecharran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bonnie Seecharran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seecharran
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Seecharran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bonnie Seecharran, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Seecharran graduated from Guy's Hospital Medical School, London, England.
Dr. Seecharran has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- Bon Secours Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bonnie V Seecharran BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bonnie V. Seecharran practice?
- Dr. Bonnie Seecharran has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bonnie Seecharran practices Cardiovascular Disease near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ellenville, NY and Ferndale, NY.
See Middletown Cardiologists.