A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bonnie Seecharran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bonnie Seecharran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bonnie Seecharran, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Seecharran graduated from Guy's Hospital Medical School, London, England.
Dr. Seecharran has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bonnie V Seecharran BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bonnie V. Seecharran practice?
- Dr. Bonnie Seecharran has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bonnie Seecharran practices Cardiovascular Disease near Ellenville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, NY and Ferndale, NY.
See Ellenville Cardiologists.