A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bonnie Seecharran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bonnie Seecharran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bonnie Seecharran, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Seecharran graduated from Guy's Hospital Medical School, London, England.More Education & Awards
Dr. Seecharran has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- Bon Secours Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seecharran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bonnie V. Seecharran practice?
Dr. Bonnie Seecharran practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ellenville, NY and Ferndale, NY.
See Middletown Internists and Middletown Cardiologists.