A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bonnie Shanis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bonnie Shanis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Shanis graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Shanis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
- Abington Health-Lansdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bonnie S Shanis MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Bonnie S. Shanis practice?
- Dr. Bonnie Shanis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bonnie Shanis practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Ambler, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lansdale, PA and Doylestown, PA.
See Ambler Endocrinologists.