A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bonnie Shanis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bonnie Shanis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Shanis graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Shanis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
- Abington Health-Lansdale Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shanis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bonnie S. Shanis practice?
Dr. Bonnie Shanis practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Ambler, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Doylestown, PA and Lansdale, PA.
See Ambler General Practitioners, Ambler Internists, Ambler Endocrinologists, and Ambler Obstetricians & Gynecologists.