Dr. Bonnie Silverman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bonnie Silverman?

September 20th, 2017

Dr. Silverman and her staff are very knowledgeable. I am very grateful to Dr. Silverman who was able to expedite an appointment for my son which probably saved his Life. Her experience allowed her to diagnose that what was going on with his vision was urgent and required a nueroopthomologist asap. Will highly recommend!!

April 9th, 2017

superb doctor

I am a local physician myself, who not only refers patients to Dr. Silverman, but uses her myself.

December 5th, 2016

There is no eye doctor better than Dr. Bonnie Silverman. She is the best. Look no further. My whole family sees Dr. Silverman for any eye issues. She operated on both of my mom's eyes for cataract surgery. She is thorough, an expert in her field, kind, and one who genuinely cares about the well being of her patients. I highly recommend her!

June 18th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Silverman for many years. and have always been very pleased with the DR and her staff. Dr Silverman performed cataract surgery on one of my eyes and I was extremely pleased with vision after the surgery. I would definitely recommend Dr Silverman.

February 28th, 2016

Mrs.

Dr. Silverman was very easy to talk to. I had both cataract surgeries done at the Eye Center of Westchester. The follow up was great and I now have 20/20 vision. The eyedrops at the beginning was not easy but after the second surgery it was much better because I was able to manage them. The staff in her office are amazing and very helpful when I needed help with the eye drops. I would gladly recommend Dr. Silverman to my friends.

February 23rd, 2016

Cataract Surger

When I could no longer do my crossword puzzles or see the tv screen I sought out Dr. Silverman. At 86 years old, these are my simple pleasures. The office staff was fabulous. I had my cataract surgery performed at the Surgi-center and they took such good care of me. The next day at the follow-up visit Dr. Silverman was amazed that my vision was now 20/25 and already clear. The hardest part of it all is the eye drops, but the time for those passes quickly. Truly amazing!

September 23rd, 2015

Dr. Silverman provided excellent care, caring staff, and wonderful outcome.

July 3rd, 2015

Excellent!

Wonderful caring doctor

April 29th, 2015

Felt rushed and rude to her employees

Most of the exam was done by the assistants and the doctor spent a couple of minutes with me. Poor bedside manner and I felt she was rushing to get to the next patient. On a positive note her front desk and assistants were extremely nice and professional. At one point the doctor even called the assistant in the exam room with me there to rudely discuss a mistake. Very unprofessional to do this in front of the patient. If it weren't for her staff I'd give 1-2 stars.

March 31st, 2015

No wait

One of the few times in life where there is no wait at the doctors office. Got there early and before I even got comfortable Dr Silverman herself came to the waiting room to get me. She is always thorough, friendly, and personable. Great visit.

June 16th, 2014

KNOWLEDGEABLE AND COURTEOUS

Attractive convenient office, well equipped. Knowledgeable and very personable doctor with multiple staff and prompt service.

June 16th, 2014

Cataract Patient

Very successful cataract surgery for both eyes. Excellent followup.