Overall Review

June 18th, 2016
I have been seeing Dr Silverman for many years. and have always been very pleased with the DR and her staff. Dr Silverman performed cataract surgery on one of my eyes and I was extremely pleased with vision after the surgery. I would definitely recommend Dr Silverman.

February 28th, 2016
Mrs.
Dr. Silverman was very easy to talk to. I had both cataract surgeries done at the Eye Center of Westchester. The follow up was great and I now have 20/20 vision. The eyedrops at the beginning was not easy but after the second surgery it was much better because I was able to manage them. The staff in her office are amazing and very helpful when I needed help with the eye drops. I would gladly recommend Dr. Silverman to my friends.

February 23rd, 2016
Cataract Surger
When I could no longer do my crossword puzzles or see the tv screen I sought out Dr. Silverman. At 86 years old, these are my simple pleasures. The office staff was fabulous. I had my cataract surgery performed at the Surgi-center and they took such good care of me. The next day at the follow-up visit Dr. Silverman was amazed that my vision was now 20/25 and already clear. The hardest part of it all is the eye drops, but the time for those passes quickly. Truly amazing!

September 22nd, 2015
Dr. Silverman provided excellent care, caring staff, and wonderful outcome.

July 2nd, 2015
Excellent!
Wonderful caring doctor

April 29th, 2015
Felt rushed and rude to her employees
Most of the exam was done by the assistants and the doctor spent a couple of minutes with me. Poor bedside manner and I felt she was rushing to get to the next patient. On a positive note her front desk and assistants were extremely nice and professional. At one point the doctor even called the assistant in the exam room with me there to rudely discuss a mistake. Very unprofessional to do this in front of the patient. If it weren't for her staff I'd give 1-2 stars.

March 31st, 2015
No wait
One of the few times in life where there is no wait at the doctors office. Got there early and before I even got comfortable Dr Silverman herself came to the waiting room to get me. She is always thorough, friendly, and personable. Great visit.

June 16th, 2014
KNOWLEDGEABLE AND COURTEOUS
Attractive convenient office, well equipped. Knowledgeable and very personable doctor with multiple staff and prompt service.

June 15th, 2014
Cataract Patient
Very successful cataract surgery for both eyes. Excellent followup.

February 24th, 2014
Eye to Eye
I would recommend Dr. Silverman to anyone who needed their eyes examined and treated. Dr. Silverman is thorough and knowledgeable.

January 31st, 2014
mr.
Doc. Sliverman and staff were professional and courteous in all due respects to their profession. My wife and I were very pleased with our out comes . My wife had cataract surgery at the New Rochelle eye institute and was very pleased with the out come. I myself yesterday had a sty removed from my eye lid and (minor lancing) ..the doctor was not only professional but very pleasant about the whole procedure...I would highly recommend Doc. Silverman to anyone who needs attention for their eyes. Her coworker Anthony was equally professional and pleasant. Thank you and all your staff Doctor Silverman! ...

October 19th, 2013
Fabulous
Dr Silverman diagnosed eye problems that were not found or ignored by their former opthomolgist. She is extremely thorough, professional and conscientious Dr Silverman performed cataract surgery for my father. Excellent result. I will certainly send my records to her office. Highly recommend Dr. Silverman to anybody who wants an up-to-date intelligent practitioner.