inactive

• Good
  • Bad

May 9th, 2013
Liver Patient
Dr. Slovis was very professional. She told it as is in her view and I appreciated her candor. She seemed very knowledgeable and I trusted her judgement. Vanderbilt University Med. Ctr. is lucky to have her as a Professor of Medicine. If you ever need critical care at Vanderbilt you want her on your team.

August 20th, 2012
Andrea Roberts
Dr. Slovis literally saved my life from ards! I came in on a ventilator from summit medical center where I would've died at, had my husband and mother not demand that I be transferred to Vanderbilt.It was there in the ICU that Dr. slovis and her team saved my life!! My parents and husband said she never sugar coated the disease and my possibilities of either recovery or what to expect if things didn't turn out the way they hoped for. Once I did wake up from the drug induced coma she pushed me and didn't give me any slack about getting up out of the bed and walking the halls,etc. at first I thought she was being a little hard on me but I trusted her and she had me out of the hospital within 48hrs of coming off the ventilator! I could never thank her enough for saving my life! I am a young mother of 2 children. 5 and 2..only 28 and married for 7yr to my amazing husband.

March 6th, 2010
Exceptional Physician
I have never met a more efficient doctor. She is a brilliant doctor with the patient's care at heart. Vanderbilt should be so thankful for getting to claim Dr. Bonnie Slovis as one of the professionals.My quality of life was near 0 and the longevity was not that long until I was under Dr. Slovis' care.

April 17th, 2009
It is my opinion that this doctor's bed side manner does not qualify her to as a pathologist.

October 24th, 2016