A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bonnie Stamatis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bonnie Stamatis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stamatis graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Stamatis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- EMH Regional Medical Center
- Hospital for Orthopaedic & Specialty Service
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bonnie Stamatis MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bonnie Stamatis practice?
- Dr. Bonnie Stamatis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bonnie Stamatis practices Internal Medicine near Elyria, OH.
See Elyria Internists.