Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bonnie Stamatis
Dr. Bonnie Stamatis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elyria, OH. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Stamatis is affiliated with UH Elyria Medical Center, Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital and Hospital for Orthopaedic & Specialty Service. Dr. Stamatis has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Bonnie Stamatis has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Bonnie Stamatis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elyria, OH.
Dr. Sana Abumeri
Elyria, OH 0 mi29
Dr. Ntesi Asimi
Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Elyria, OH 0 mi
Dr. Matthew Bilodeau
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Elyria, OH 0.29 mi13