A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bonnie Stamatis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bonnie Stamatis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Stamatis graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Stamatis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Lakewood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bonnie Stamatis MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bonnie Stamatis practice?
- Dr. Bonnie Stamatis has 1 office location.
Dr. Bonnie Stamatis practices Internal Medicine near Elyria, OH.
See Elyria Internists.