A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bonnie Van Uitert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bonnie Van Uitert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bonnie Van Uitert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Uitert graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Van Uitert has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bonnie L Van Uitert MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bonnie L. Van Uitert practice?
- Dr. Bonnie Van Uitert has 7 office locations.
Dr. Bonnie Van Uitert practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Infectious Disease Doctors.