A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bonnie Van Uitert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bonnie Van Uitert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bonnie Van Uitert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Uitert graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Van Uitert has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Van Uitert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan